Monday, March 3, 2008

your garage

Do you have a car? If you do then its really important to have a place for it also! Well, it is kind of obvious, however, what I mean is really a closed area. You may have rain or snow in half of a year in Canada, so better to think of a garage. Even if you do not have a car you may think of an extra storage. But wasn't it easier if the garage was already made and there was only the installation remaining? I actually could not believe that there is a supplier for Concrete Garages on internet!

I am now living in an apartment, however if I was living in a house then I would need one of them. Such a garage could be useful in many ways. In my case I would use it as a small lab! I could set up my lasers, and all my instruments in it and that was right beside my house. You may say what a lazy crazy scientist! But that is exactly what I would do with it. If you have a place where you can set up lots of these garages together you can actually start a business and rent them as storage or garage. Look, you can even make money out of it!

No comments: