Thursday, March 6, 2008

Debt Management

I am back again with one of my posts on Debt Management. It might have happened to all of us that at some point we borrowed some money. Those who are married and they have a family might encounter such situation more than others. Some people borrow so much money without enough back support that may even go bankrupt. Nobody likes to go bankrupt, right? So what should we do with it?

The answer is obvious: we have to return the money back as soon as we can. Never borrow more than what you can afford to return. You always have to think of new ways of investment. See if you can find a way which help you decrease the pressure and stress for a while and in that period try to establish new opportunities for yourself.

Credit cards are helpful only for short time periods, but better to have them anyway. I always apply for as many credit cards with no annual fee as I can. When I get them I use them once a while only and I keep them just in case I need to borrow money. If I borrow some money from one credit card I can pay the loan back with the second card after a month. Then I pay the loan of the second card one month later using the third credit card. I do this until I find a way of making some additional money and pay the whole thing back with real money. That is how I handle it, what about you?







No comments: