Saturday, March 8, 2008

comfortable beds

Are you that kind of person who likes to sleep well? Actually everybody likes to have a nice sleep at night. I always care about my bedroom. It is not only how comfortable the mattress is , but the colors and decoration are also important factors. But what is the main part of bedroom? That's right : the bed! Beds can be made of wood or metal, and the colors and textures could be different.

Let's have a look at a bed supplier in UK. If I wanted to choose one of their products I would go with one of those leather beds. They look nice and they are comfortable. The color is usually black or dark brown so you can match your blanket and other beddings with it easily. Sometimes you just want to be in the bed and watch a movie or have your breakfast. That is when you see the difference between a wooden headboard and a leather headboard!

My choice would be "Remini":

"The Rimini bed is clean and contemporary whilst being versatile enough to work in a number of different settings. The open foot end helps to enhance the feeling of space. Upholstered in dark brown bicast leather and complete with a sprung slatted base. We believe this bed is probably the best value leather bed on the market!"

The price is reasonable, and I can get a king size which fits my height.








No comments: