Sunday, February 24, 2008

Qumana

I am not sure if you have ever used any of desktop blog editors out there. I did a search about free blog editors which are compatible with windows and I have selected the one I am now writing this post with: Qumana. The whole point about using a desktop editor is its effect on saving your time. If you are writing in more than one blog it helps you manage them all without the need to enter your usernames and passwords.


Starting with Qumana was easy. My email was asked for download and I could download the file easily. It was installed easily too. I had to add my blog URL and my blogger username and password and that was it. It was in! It shows my posts with a toolbar containing New Post, Refresh Posts and Add Blog icons. If you have a self hosted blog then it can support that also. When you are done with writing, you may use its spell check and publish the post. So that was my first post using Qumana.


No comments: