Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Let's go paintballing!





As I have started writing about fun stuff, today I am going to write about one of my favorite funs which is paintball.

Paintball draws a wide array of players and can be played either indoors or outdoors. If you haven't ever played, it's basically like a real war and you are like a soldier with a gun! But you are shooting piantballs instead of bullets, which are simply balls filled with paint.

I actually remember once somebody had an idea about having a free gas station ! That's right, you could get free gas there. However, there were cameras and paintball guns controlled by people who could go to a website, see you and shoot you with paintball guns installed around the gas station! It never happened because in that state no artificial flying object was allowed.

Well, you can find all the stuff you need for paintball on internet. There is an online paintball store called Ultimate Paintball. They sell all well-known brands like Tippmann, Spyder, Smart Parts, Dye, Empire, Draxxus paintball gear plus many more brands which you can find on their website. The top selling guns they provide are - Tippmann A-5, Tippmann 98 Custom, Smart Parts Ion, Spyder Pilot ACS. If you really like to get a good brand like spyder paintball check them out.

I got the picture above from their website. That is a paintball gun. Its 2-in-1 trigger and it can deliver up to 30 balls-per-second! Wow! If I go paintballing in California I will write about it and I will add pictures.

No comments: