Thursday, July 3, 2008

Police gear website

This is what I found on a police gear website : "5.11 Tactical Series creates superior products that enhance the safety, accuracy, speed and performance of law enforcement, military and firefighting professionals. Built on a foundation of durability, quality and value, 5.11 Tactical gear leads the industry by delivering functionally innovative gear, head to toe. LA Police Gear is proud to be 5.11 Tactical's #1 stocking dealer in the world!".

The first thing I notice about this website is that they have Yahoo's sign beside their name in the address bar which I think it means it is a Yahoo store. They sell shirts, shorts, footwear, vests and even 5.11 pants. Sometimes they have special offers. For example they offer free shipping, free return shipping and even free hat, If you buy more than $125 then you get a free travel mug also! You know what I like from what they sell? I like their sun glasses! I look like a real police man with them.


No comments: